cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I would like to apply port security to my DELL switches which host Aerohive access points, to prevent users connecting their own devices. Is there any guidance as to how to apply this ? Thanks, Tony

I would like to apply port security to my DELL switches which host Aerohive access points, to prevent users connecting their own devices. Is there any guidance as to how to apply this ? Thanks, Tony

t_flannery
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you go to Configure> Network Policies> Open the Network Policy in use> Go to the Device Templates tab within the Network Policy> Go to the Switch Templates subtab> Create or open the existing template for your switch> Go to Port Configuration on the left hand side menu> Select all of the ports you want to configure> Click Assign (right above the picture of the switch showing the ports available)> Create New> That will show you all of the settings we have available for the switch port, including the security settings that can prevent unknown devices from plugging in to the ports. This page reviews the port settings in more detail: http://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/ng/Content/gui/configuration/configuring-switch-ports.htm

GTM-P2G8KFN