cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I would like to create a guest network that bypasses our content filter. The content filter uses a proxy out in the cloud so I need a guest network created that has an assigned DNS server that bypasses the content filter. Is it possible to assign a

I would like to create a guest network that bypasses our content filter. The content filter uses a proxy out in the cloud so I need a guest network created that has an assigned DNS server that bypasses the content filter. Is it possible to assign a

steveb
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We can assign DNS per network policy, but unfortunately we can't use different DNS settings for SSIDs in the same Network Policy. To assign DNS in the Network Policy you'll want to go to Configure> Network Policy> Open the Network Policy in question> Go to the Additional Settings tab within the Network Policy> DNS Server on the left hand side menu.

GTM-P2G8KFN