cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

I would like to have 2 separate SSIDs, I would like them to NOT see each other but still see the other devices on the same SSID. We have a linux router/firewall that gives out 10.x.x.x IPs which one of the SSIDs already uses. THanks

I would like to have 2 separate SSIDs, I would like them to NOT see each other but still see the other devices on the same SSID. We have a linux router/firewall that gives out 10.x.x.x IPs which one of the SSIDs already uses. THanks

Anonymous
Not applicable
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

This guide will walk you through setting up a DHCP server on an Aerohive AP- https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/DHCP-Server-on-an-AP-in-NG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Clients on different VLANs will not be able to see or speak with each other. You can set up a DHCP server on an AP to host a new VLAN to keep the clients separate. Is that what you were looking for?

GTM-P2G8KFN