cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In one of our locations we seem to now have 3 RADSEC proxy AP's out of 12 AP's , I thought you would only normally have 2 per location, was wondering how to fix this , or is it ok

In one of our locations we seem to now have 3 RADSEC proxy AP's out of 12 AP's , I thought you would only normally have 2 per location, was wondering how to fix this , or is it ok

cforrest
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

cforrest
New Contributor

I have solved this issue, now. THe issue was that one of my AP's had mispatched into another vlan, although it showed up as the vlan it was it was allowed down the trunk, the IP range was not trusted by the radius servers. Now this AP has given up the RadSec service and we now only have two.

cforrest
New Contributor

Ah well at least I am not alone, so hopefully this is now normal behavior. Lets see if something has changed, I mean if 3 works fine then I am cool with that, just want to be sure nothing I have done.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

It used to be 2 per subnet but I'm also seeing 3 now, not sure why though!

GTM-P2G8KFN