cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the company name for an account in Hive Manager? A former employee used our company name to open an account for one of our clients. Thank you,

Is it possible to change the company name for an account in Hive Manager? A former employee used our company name to open an account for one of our clients. Thank you,

mmarengo
New Contributor
7 REPLIES 7

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know, I've just filed that feature request for you now. Please feel free to email me directly at communityhelp@aerohive.com to follow up on the progress of the feature request, and I'll follow up for you on our side.

mmarengo
New Contributor

Hi Sam,

Yes, please submit a feature request for it.

Thank you!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we don't currently have a way to change the organization name without registering for a new HiveManager instance at cloud.aerohive.com. If you'd like me to submit a feature request for you to add the ability to change the organization name after deployment, please let me know and I will get that submitted for you right away.

GTM-P2G8KFN