cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to change the size of the tickbox and size of tekst for acceptting the use of a wi-fi on the social media CWP page?

Is it possible to change the size of the tickbox and size of tekst for acceptting the use of a wi-fi on the social media CWP page?

pf
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for getting back to me, I've submitted that feature request for you now. You can import a custom HTML page, but unfortunately I can't provide any guidance on how to do that as we don't support custom pages. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful here.

pf
New Contributor

Hi Sam. Thx for your answer.

Would it be possible to put this in as a feature request. Because our customer reports that the checkbox and text following it. Is very small on a smartphone screen. and many of their customers complain about not being able to login because they dont see the checkbox because of the size.

Can I make an customised social login cwp login page?

how do i do that?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we aren't able to change the checkbox size or the text size on that CWP page. We can change the page color scheme, the logo image, and the language the page is displayed in, but that's it if you're using the default CWP layout.

GTM-P2G8KFN