cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to disable the WebUI on access points via policy?

Is it possible to disable the WebUI on access points via policy?

andreas_brueck
New Contributor

Hello everybody,

is it possible to disable the WebUI on access points via policy? I didn't find any menu where i can do this configuration. I just found this option if i select one access point under the tab "monitor" and click the "edit" button. On the tab "device configuration" i can disable the WebUI, but just for one device. If i select more than one access point this option disappears on the tab "device configuration". We have about 430 access points, so it is not really practicable to do this step for every single access point. Have anyone an idea?

We are using the on-premises Hivemanager NG (build version 19.5.1.7-NGVA ) and a lot of AP230 (HiveOS 10.0r5 build-228634 ).

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Andreas Brück

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Can you click on Management Options on the left hand side menu under the Network Services header> Scroll down to the Service Control section to see if you find the "Disable WebUI without disabling CWP" there?11b1ee1cf847400892d041c6a650738b_0694Q000009HtiqQAC.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

andreas_brueck
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

sorry for the late reply. Thanks you very much for your help, you are right. I found the option "Disable WebUI without disabling CWP" there.

Regards,

Andreas

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Can you click on Management Options on the left hand side menu under the Network Services header> Scroll down to the Service Control section to see if you find the "Disable WebUI without disabling CWP" there?11b1ee1cf847400892d041c6a650738b_0694Q000009HtiqQAC.png

andreas_brueck
New Contributor

Hello Sam,

thanks for your fast answer. At our Hivemanager is under the Network Services header no Service Control section. I just can see the following sections:

4336f2e0a9464054b8030fa0d017e663_0694Q000009HteZQAS.png

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can disable Web UI for the entire Network Policy by going to Configure> Network Policies> Opening the Network Policy> go to the Additional Settings tab of the Network Policy> Go to Management Options on the left hand side menu under the Network Services header> Scroll down to the Service Control section and check the box next to "Disable WebUI without disabling CWP". You would need to push this change out to the APs with a configuration update to implement that change.

GTM-P2G8KFN