cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a interface I can use to setup the switches without the cloud service. I just want the switches in a local environment? And where do I go to get this setup information?

Is there a interface I can use to setup the switches without the cloud service. I just want the switches in a local environment? And where do I go to get this setup information?

wiegandj
New Contributor
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We don't have a switch only interface, but we do have the free HiveManager called Connect if you'd like to use that. You can also search on our community for set up guides. If you can't find what you're looking for, please email the subject to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and I'll see what I can do about making a new guide for you on that subject.

This guide reviews how to register for HiveManager Connect, in case you're interested: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Registering-for-HiveManager-Connect

GTM-P2G8KFN