cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Is there a way that I can schedule an AP to change between 2 different network policies? I.E., the AP typically is running network policy A, but on specific days/times, I need to automatically push Policy B and then go back to Policy A after the eve

Is there a way that I can schedule an AP to change between 2 different network policies? I.E., the AP typically is running network policy A, but on specific days/times, I need to automatically push Policy B and then go back to Policy A after the eve

dhopkins
New Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know, I have submitted that feature request for you now. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you can think of anything else you'd like to see added in the future.

dhopkins
New Contributor

Please do. Thanks.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Not at this time. I can submit a feature request to see if this is something we could bring to future releases if you'd like?

dhopkins
New Contributor

So there is no API we can use to access the HiveManager to do something like that?

GTM-P2G8KFN