cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the number of times a PPSK key can be used for a specific user?

Is there a way to change the number of times a PPSK key can be used for a specific user?

jason_simmons
New Contributor

I want to give a user that has been issued a PPSK key the ability to use it multiple times. Is this possible?

Do I set this using the "Set the maximum number of clients per private PSK" option on the SSID config page? It says its overridden by the setting in the User Group, but I don't see that option in the User Group settings.

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The "set the maximum number of clients per private PSK" is about how many devices can use the same credential set at once, rather than how many times the credentials can be used overall. We can set a limit on the time the credentials are usable, for instance for 24 hours after the first login, or 24 hours after the first use of the credentials, but we can't set a number of times a user logs in with the credentials as a limiting factor. If you'd like to see that feature added, I'd recommend filing a feature request with your sales engineer.

GTM-P2G8KFN