cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get an email notification when my hosted NG is upgraded and/or release notifications of new HIveOS versions?

Is there a way to get an email notification when my hosted NG is upgraded and/or release notifications of new HIveOS versions?

martink1
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

They added a communications tab to the manager, if you click on the person icon (really wish this had a better name), that drop down should have "Communications" now. That'll list any updates they've done recently or historically. Don't think they notify exactly about HiveOS versions (except maybe on this forum), but you can find the release notes in the help file within the HiveManager by searching for "Release notes".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

GeorgiaMason
Contributor II

They added a communications tab to the manager, if you click on the person icon (really wish this had a better name), that drop down should have "Communications" now. That'll list any updates they've done recently or historically. Don't think they notify exactly about HiveOS versions (except maybe on this forum), but you can find the release notes in the help file within the HiveManager by searching for "Release notes".

GTM-P2G8KFN