cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this new Aerohive Community site just for questions - do I view my original "myhive" dashboard of AP's the original way??

Is this new Aerohive Community site just for questions - do I view my original "myhive" dashboard of AP's the original way??

pcraig
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The Hive Community is a combination of HiveNation and the Support portal. Your HiveManager is completely separate from these platforms, so it will not be changed in any way. Your Myhive log in and dashboard will still work the same way (or Cloud.aerohive.com log in, if you are using NG).

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pcraig
New Contributor

Thank you very much Sam for your quick response. I am new to this and everything is somewhat overwhelming. I appreciate your help.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The Hive Community is a combination of HiveNation and the Support portal. Your HiveManager is completely separate from these platforms, so it will not be changed in any way. Your Myhive log in and dashboard will still work the same way (or Cloud.aerohive.com log in, if you are using NG).

Hope this helps!

GTM-P2G8KFN