cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just noticed "Surrounding Access Points" portion of Device360 is not populating data. Anyone else having the same problem?

Just noticed "Surrounding Access Points" portion of Device360 is not populating data. Anyone else having the same problem?

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

under Device360>Monitor>Wireless Interfaces>Surrounding Access Points it says "No surrounding Access Points found".

If I CLI into the AP and run "sh acsp neighbor" It is seeing surrounding APs. and If I check the radios, it is completing background scans.

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for checking for those. In that case, I would recommend opening a support case as this is likely a GUI issue they'll need to investigate.

w1f1n00b
Contributor II

These are the only items found in the log for those extensions

[hostname]#sh logging buffered | include .lpr

2020-01-23 12:00:02 info  l7d: application: A new report file created: "9C5D1267F7800164.lpr"

[hostname]#sh logging buffered | include .hpr

2020-01-23 12:00:03 info  l7d: application: A new report file created: "9C5D1267F7800163.hpr"

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We may be failing to send the necessary reporting files from the APs to the GUI, would you be able to check the buffered log for any failed .lpr or .hpr files? Or if you'd like to send tech data to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can check the buffered log for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN