cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just purchased a new in the box AP330 on eBay to add to my Hive Manager. I get the error that it "appears in use by another VHM." Is there a way for me to transfer it, or must the eBay seller?

Just purchased a new in the box AP330 on eBay to add to my Hive Manager. I get the error that it "appears in use by another VHM." Is there a way for me to transfer it, or must the eBay seller?

art
New Contributor

d6dd038e95fb4c31bce4d816bc8db905_0690c000007rS6ZAAU.png

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry, those images didn't seem to come through. Would you be able to email me directly with the proof of purchase for this device? My email is communityhelp@aerohive.com.

art
New Contributor
Thanks so much. The seller did not have access to remove it. I appreciate your offer of help removing it. The serial number is 33013110900089

[image: image1.jpeg]

[image: image2.jpeg]

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We have a few options here. Ideally, the original owner would remove it from their device inventory, which would allow you to add it to your device inventory. Alternatively, if you can send me some proof of purchase that includes the AP serial number, I can also free that device up for you. My direct email is communityhelp@aerohive.com. If you don't have this, but can get a written statement from the original owner stating they've sold this device to you, that would also allow me to free the device up from my side for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN