cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep getting "failed to onboard" with no explanation when trying to add my AP230 to my hive. What troubleshooting can I do on my end to see why this is happening?

Keep getting "failed to onboard" with no explanation when trying to add my AP230 to my hive. What troubleshooting can I do on my end to see why this is happening?

lminegishi
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can provide the serial number, I can make sure that device isn't incorrectly registered anywhere, which would prevent you from onboarding it to your HiveManager. If you'd prefer to share that with me directly, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you can provide the serial number, I can make sure that device isn't incorrectly registered anywhere, which would prevent you from onboarding it to your HiveManager. If you'd prefer to share that with me directly, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.

GTM-P2G8KFN