cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC Authentication

MAC Authentication

dperez
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to configure MAC access, but it does not work correctly. I follow the following documentation, but it does not work, does not allow the connection. Can anybody help me? Thank you!

https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Radius-SSID-in-NG

9 REPLIES 9

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi David, thanks very much for the access, I do see that organization now. Which network policy and SSID should I look at? I took a look at the one named PolicyTest but that didn't have MAC auth enabled so I think I'm in the wrong place.

dperez
New Contributor

Hi friend,

Thanks for you support, can you check it now?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for letting me know, but unfortunately I don't see an organization by that name in my list of VHM's I have access to. I couldn't find any with the word Intermark or the number 96. Could you confirm the organization one more time?

dperez
New Contributor

Hi friend,

I add you to my HiveManager, can you confirm it?

Organization Name INTERMARK IT 96

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you add me as an external user to your HiveManager so I can take a look at the configuration to make sure we're set up properly? The email to use for this would be slynn@aerohive.com. No changes will be made without your express prior approval, I just want to take a look at the configuration. Please also provide your Organization name which can be found in Global Settings> Account details so I can be sure to access to the correct VHM.

GTM-P2G8KFN