cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

Map function is inconsistent. Only maps 2.4GHz, or not at all. We are experiencing poor wifi connectivity in some areas, and are unable to use the maps to aid in troubleshooting the problem.

ossutech
New Contributor
31 REPLIES 31

ossutech
New Contributor

OK, I will try to make the adjustments one more time, and see what happens. I will then update the ticket. At that point we may need to submit a ticket. Will this conversation be incorporated into the ticket?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If the power adjustments are not getting applied we would want to open a technical support case for that issue. I'm happy to help you continue to adjust the network settings, but for a GUI issue like that we would want a support case so we can gather data and dig deeper into the issue for you.

ossutech
New Contributor

Hi Sam. I've attached the logs after the power levels were lowered. I Reduced the power for both radios by 2 and pushed it out, but some of them didn't seem to change. For example, AP128's power levels were (Auto)12/20. I reduced them manually to10/18, and pushed it out, but in the Main AP Monitor, they show as 11/20. If I select the AP and look at the details, it does indicate that they have been changed from Auto to 10/18.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, exactly.

ossutech
New Contributor

Just to be clear, on these APs, the power level for WiFi 0, and WiFi 1 are set to 'Auto'. You would like me to manually set WiFi 0 and 1 for each AP to a level that is 2dBm lower than where they currently are via the 'Auto' setting?

GTM-P2G8KFN