cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most pushed updates I get many major alert configurations about a time-object error.

Most pushed updates I get many major alert configurations about a time-object error.

admin32
New Contributor

nothing of any value but lists various schedules we use.

We have multiple vlans that are disabled at differing times at night for students bed times by year level/user profile

All of these schedules were used in the old hivemanager and recreated in the new (NG)

from what I can tell the schedules do still work but the alerts are getting annoying.

Everything looks roses and theres not a lot you can do wrong in the schedule interface to be honest

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

admin32
New Contributor

thanks Sam Done now

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I would expect the same error on all APs, are they all at the same location using the same network policy? Also, I'd like to take a look at the schedule we're using, would you be able to add me as an external user temporarily so I can take a look? If you'd like to add me, please use the email slynn@aerohive.com.

admin32
New Contributor

for every AP I get examples like this

time-object Y10Sat recurrent weekday-range Saturday time-range 14:00 to 21:30time-object Y10Fri recurrent weekday-range Friday time-range 17:30 to 21:15time-object Y10Mon-Thur recurrent weekday-range Monday to Thursday time-range 18:00 to 21:15

pretty much for every single time object randomly across differing APs

some APs give me this

The following CLI command failed:^Mtime-object Y9Sun recurrent weekday-range Sunday time-range 14:00 to 21:15time-object Y9Fri recurrent weekday-range Friday time-range 17:30 to 21:15

its all very random different Aps give errors with different time objects, others will have the cli error but with different time objects

there is not a failure that repeats itself across every AP which is what you would expect if it was an error , they should all list the same error?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

What are the alerts/errors you are seeing? If you could send a picture, that would be very helpful.

GTM-P2G8KFN