cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie. I have setup and now cannot delete and External Radius Server.

Newbie. I have setup and now cannot delete and External Radius Server.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I need help locating the association so that I might disassociate it.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'll want to go to Configure> Open the network policy you are working with> Open the SSID you put the External Radius in (if you don't have the SSID in your list anymore, you can select it from the list of existing SSIDs).

729dd6ce72e04fde912c9019cf3d0520_0690c000006FVpwAAG.png

In the SSID you'll want to scroll down to the Authenticate via Radius Server section and click on the blue name of your Default Radius Server Group.

Here you will see the servers associated with this Radius object, you'll want to check the box next to the Radius server you are trying to delete and then click on the trash can icon.

That should free up the object for you to delete it if this is the only SSID it was applied to.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You might benefit from opening a case so a technician can access your HiveManager and check the configuration with you. They can also help you build the network you have in mind so you can be sure it's configured properly.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Thank you for your reply.  

But that poses another problem as I do not have any Network Policies... I must have broken something. 

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You'll want to go to Configure> Open the network policy you are working with> Open the SSID you put the External Radius in (if you don't have the SSID in your list anymore, you can select it from the list of existing SSIDs).

729dd6ce72e04fde912c9019cf3d0520_0690c000006FVpwAAG.png

In the SSID you'll want to scroll down to the Authenticate via Radius Server section and click on the blue name of your Default Radius Server Group.

Here you will see the servers associated with this Radius object, you'll want to check the box next to the Radius server you are trying to delete and then click on the trash can icon.

That should free up the object for you to delete it if this is the only SSID it was applied to.

GTM-P2G8KFN