cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

No RSSI measurements in the range between -50 and -80 dBm are available for AP1, AP3, AP5. Please try increasing the RSSI range for calibration in global settings for maps, or clear "Calibrate heat maps" to use predictive heat maps instead.

No RSSI measurements in the range between -50 and -80 dBm are available for AP1, AP3, AP5. Please try increasing the RSSI range for calibration in global settings for maps, or clear "Calibrate heat maps" to use predictive heat maps instead.

lchisholm
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

If you open your Radio Profile, can you see what settings you have for the background scans? The APs would need to be able to complete background scans to report this information to the HiveManager, and if we have background scans set to not run when we have active clients on the network, then then could explain why we aren't see any results in your Maps when you check them.

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55

alden_xu
New Contributor

It still doesn't get the heat map. also when doing this, I get No RSSI measurements in the range between -40 and -90 dBm are available for TWL132-SW03.

Please try increasing the RSSI range for calibration in global settings for maps, or clear "Calibrate heat maps" to use predictive heat maps instead.

Why it happens to Aerohive network switches?

alden_xu
New Contributor

I have enabled "background scans while clients are in power saving mode".

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for that tech data. I'm seeing this message a lot in the buffered log: Skip bg-scan since power-save client associated. Also, out of the 547 background scans requested since the last reboot of this device, only 25 have gone through. I'd recommend enabling background scans while clients are in power saving mode if possible.

alden_xu
New Contributor

the file is attached.

alden_xu
New Contributor

I have got tech data. how to send it to you?

GTM-P2G8KFN