cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

On AP350 the snmp filed ahSystemSerial 1.3.6.1.4.1.26928.1.2.5 is empty. On AP245X the field is filled correctly. Can anyone tell me, where I can find the serialnumber on AP350? SNMP-Server is configured correctly, and other fields are visible.

On AP350 the snmp filed ahSystemSerial 1.3.6.1.4.1.26928.1.2.5 is empty. On AP245X the field is filled correctly. Can anyone tell me, where I can find the serialnumber on AP350? SNMP-Server is configured correctly, and other fields are visible.

fahsuay_podolsk
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

fahsuay_podolsk
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer. In hivemanager and on the device itself the serial number is visible. We just want to get the serialnumber via snmp for our monitoring and documentation tool.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We'd want to be sure all the necessary MIB files are in use. You can find the serial number of the AP on the back of the device, or by SSHing in to the AP and running the command "sh hw".

GTM-P2G8KFN