cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports not even close to usable

Reports not even close to usable

franz_krauth
New Contributor

I think the Reports need a lot of improvements. There are so many problems, I can't even list them all!

• One is that they simply ignore filters...
  • I also would like to be able to use other date formats than the US one...
  • I think the few widgets are not enough - and need more customisation options. A complete free one would be good!

Is there anything on the roadmap to make them more useful?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry the reports have been problematic. I might suggest submitting feedback via the feedback option in the HiveManager NG GUI. You can access this by clicking on the chat bubble icon on the left hand side of the screen. This feedback goes directly to our engineering team, so that is the fastest and most effective way to suggest improvements or new features. We are actively working to improve reports, but feedback from customers can only help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ben_scott
New Contributor

Almost every dashboard report comes back with "There is currently no data available for the specified time range or data filter."

I would say it doesn't work at all, but it shows "All Applications by Usage". So it should be able to show watchlists and clients etc.

jherioux1
New Contributor

I also have an issue with the Reports in NG. I have tried on multiple occasions to create (and modify) a weekly usage report, but when the report runs on Monday morning, it only reports on data for Saturday and Sunday when people aren't even in the building. I'll also put in a request directly from HiveManager but I wanted to add my two cents to this conversation.

scott_anderson
New Contributor

The legacy Hive Manager product does a much better job with the reports and the dashboard. The filters are more granular in the legacy Hive Manager product.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry the reports have been problematic. I might suggest submitting feedback via the feedback option in the HiveManager NG GUI. You can access this by clicking on the chat bubble icon on the left hand side of the screen. This feedback goes directly to our engineering team, so that is the fastest and most effective way to suggest improvements or new features. We are actively working to improve reports, but feedback from customers can only help.

GTM-P2G8KFN