cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring the default Captive Portal files.

Restoring the default Captive Portal files.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to load a custom captive portal HTML file into HiveManager. However, after a number of failed attempts where the captive portal won't render properly, I want to restore the default captive portal. However, I no longer have the option to create a clean User Policy Acceptance portal as the default ones on the HiveManager are for RADIUS and External Authentication.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

To make a new default User Policy Acceptance (UPA) Captive Web Portal (CWP), you would want to go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> Open the SSID in question> If "Enable Captive Web Portal" is not toggled on, please switch this to ON> Check the box next to "Enable UPA" and make sure all other boxes are unchecked> Click Add.

abfea9c15cc54caeba1709cc0dbdeb67_0690c000007WejvAAC.png

This will take you to a new page where you will start with the default settings for a UPA CWP. Does that answer your question?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

To make a new default User Policy Acceptance (UPA) Captive Web Portal (CWP), you would want to go to Configure> Open the Network Policy> Open the SSID in question> If "Enable Captive Web Portal" is not toggled on, please switch this to ON> Check the box next to "Enable UPA" and make sure all other boxes are unchecked> Click Add.

abfea9c15cc54caeba1709cc0dbdeb67_0690c000007WejvAAC.png

This will take you to a new page where you will start with the default settings for a UPA CWP. Does that answer your question?

GTM-P2G8KFN