cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running HiveManager NG 12.8.2.2 on premise but cant seem to find option to detect OS version to be able to set different config's for example Windows or Ipad's ?

Running HiveManager NG 12.8.2.2 on premise but cant seem to find option to detect OS version to be able to set different config's for example Windows or Ipad's ?

gregg_barnett
New Contributor
8 REPLIES 8

gregg_barnett
New Contributor

Please if you could, still cant view with other browsers

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you try a different browser maybe? I just tried the link myself and I was able to reach the article. If you still can't reach it, I can email you a copy directly if you'd like?

gregg_barnett
New Contributor

Basically yes , that link results in an "invalid page" ?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

When you say you want to set different configuration based on OS type, do you mean set a different user profile (and therefore a different VLAN, QoS, Schedule, IP firewall, etc)? If that is what you're looking for, this guide on client classification can help you: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Client-Classification-in-HiveManager

GTM-P2G8KFN