cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running latest version of on-prem HM; Network 360 maps often do not update when a channel is changed on one or more APs, even after an AP reboot and/or VM reboot. How can I force the update on the map? AP330s running latest code.

Running latest version of on-prem HM; Network 360 maps often do not update when a channel is changed on one or more APs, even after an AP reboot and/or VM reboot. How can I force the update on the map? AP330s running latest code.

jpye
New Contributor III
1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The maps won't be able to update with real time information, they depend on reporting packets sent back from the AP to the HiveManager to update information like that. I would recommend checking your APs tech data for failing .lpr or .hpr (low priority reporting, high priority reporting) files. If you see failing .lpr or .hpr files then that would explain why the GUI is displaying outdated information for a while.

GTM-P2G8KFN