cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several Issues

Several Issues

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

First, why when registered using the same email I cannot open a case? It states I do not have permissions.

Second, when I try to create an SSID, it states operation is invalid

Third, we have a problem with many devices connecting to 2.4n when they have dual channel AC cards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for getting back to me.

1. I've responded, I just have one quick question and then I can get your log in working correctly for you.

2/3. I can get your log in fixed in a few minutes once I have the answer to my email. So you don't have to repeat anything, I'd like to get you a support case made before we troubleshoot further.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for getting back to me.

1. I've responded, I just have one quick question and then I can get your log in working correctly for you.

2/3. I can get your log in fixed in a few minutes once I have the answer to my email. So you don't have to repeat anything, I'd like to get you a support case made before we troubleshoot further.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
  1. Email sent
  2. We use classic. I cannot make any type of SSID at the moment. Earlier I deleted an SSID and created a new one. I then tried a little later to create a new one and I get the error every time.
  3. I'd prefer to create a support case but that goes back to question one. I cannot create a case. I typically handle these by phone but today I cannot so I am managing it online.

I'd rather post all of this info (and screenshots) to a support case (when I can create one online) rather than here in the forums.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello,

To address your issues separately:

1. What email are you logging in with? If you'd prefer to give this to me privately, please feel free to email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com.
  2. What HiveManager platform are you using (HiveManager Classic [myhive.aerohive.com] or HiveManager NG [cloud.aerohive.com]), and what kind of SSID are you trying to make?
  3. I'd like to see screen shots of the Radio Profiles you are using, but this might be better in a support case if you've purchased support, rather than over the forum. I'm happy to help you here, but we'll need some details on your network set up to troubleshoot this for you. Please also feel free to email me pictures at the address above.
GTM-P2G8KFN