Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some APs does not accept radio profile

Some APs does not accept radio profile

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Hi community,

I discovered starange behavior with AP305C and AP510C/AP650 as well. I have radio-profile for these AP families. Some devices are configured with my own radio profile and some not. All devices are in the same location, same network policy. I can see at the device level that AP should use my radio profile, but if I check radio profile config through CLI or Config Audit, I can see the default one.

Device level:

Device Template:

Reality from CLI:

adio profile radio_ng_11ax-5g

radio profile radio_ng_11ax-5g phymode 11ax-5g

radio profile radio_ng_11ax-5g acsp access channel-auto-select time-range 01:00 04:00 station 0

radio profile radio_ng_11ax-5g acsp max-tx-power 20

What I am doing wrong? Suggestions? I have another AP510/650, which is configured properly ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ashley_finch
Contributor III

It may be running device level config instead of template/policy config. You may be able to do the following: From the manage device tab > tick the AP > actions > reset device to template defaults

Push the config either through delta or a complete. Does the AP then have the correct RP?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

michal_dolejsi
New Contributor

Thanks Ashley, this solved my problem.

ashley_finch
Contributor III

It may be running device level config instead of template/policy config. You may be able to do the following: From the manage device tab > tick the AP > actions > reset device to template defaults

Push the config either through delta or a complete. Does the AP then have the correct RP?

reinhardg
Contributor II

I'd reset one of these APs to factory defaults and deploy the config again.

GTM-P2G8KFN