cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CLI 'interface wifi1 radio channel exclude 1XX' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

The CLI 'interface wifi1 radio channel exclude 1XX' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error

soporte13
New Contributor

When I select in my AP WiFi1 interface to exclude channels from 100 to 161 and leave from 36 to 64, I get an error at updating process: "The CLI 'interface wifi1 radio channel exclude 149' execute failed, cause by: Unknown error"

If I allow channel 149, then appears the same error when updating with annother channel (i.e 157), and so on...

Any suggestion why I get this error?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

helpdesk48
New Contributor II

I have seen this error when the Device Template for that AP is not applied. Do you use a Device Template for that AP in the Network Policy?

It might be possible that it is still using the default device template. You can check by modifying the AP and go to the menu Device Configuration.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

soporte13
New Contributor

I checked the config and I'm using my own template, but is a good guess!.

However, the error is more critical: when I try to upload this config, where higher 5GHz channels are excluded, there is an error (title of this post). AP light turns orange indicating loss of CAPWAP connection with HMOL and the only solution is to connect thru ssh and reset the config of the AP. Then it comes alive in HMOL.

Could it be a bug of newer versions of HiveManager Connect? Because connect users don't have control over HiveManager updates...

helpdesk48
New Contributor II

I have seen this error when the Device Template for that AP is not applied. Do you use a Device Template for that AP in the Network Policy?

It might be possible that it is still using the default device template. You can check by modifying the AP and go to the menu Device Configuration.

soporte13
New Contributor

I'm running HiveManager 12.8.0.69 and HiveOS 8.2r3 (golden version)

GTM-P2G8KFN