cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The EOL document shows the AP305C as the replacement for the AP245X. The 245X specifically lists available patch antennas(60 or 120degree). The antennas listed for the AP305CX & AP510CX are dipole antennas. Is there a patch option for these?

The EOL document shows the AP305C as the replacement for the AP245X. The 245X specifically lists available patch antennas(60 or 120degree). The antennas listed for the AP305CX & AP510CX are dipole antennas. Is there a patch option for these?

jbeebe
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

jbeebe
New Contributor

Got the info! Thanks for the quick replies!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Of course, I've emailed that information over to you now. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

jbeebe
New Contributor
Sam, Thanks for the reply. If you could email me the sales engineer contact info I’d appreciate it. I haven’t needed to speak to anyone for a number of years and don’t have that information readily available.

Jeff Beebe
Network Administrator
Coventry Public Schools
Voice: 860-603-3375

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Not that I am aware of, but that might be a better question for your sales engineer. If you're not sure who your sales engineer is, I can email you their contact information, just let me know.

GTM-P2G8KFN