cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of best way to setup our guest network for both true guests (daily visitors) and staff BYOD devices. Essentially I'd like guests to have 24 hour access, and staff longer access (90 days/6 mos/1 year?) We have CWP for guest network.

Thinking of best way to setup our guest network for both true guests (daily visitors) and staff BYOD devices. Essentially I'd like guests to have 24 hour access, and staff longer access (90 days/6 mos/1 year?) We have CWP for guest network.

brian_merrifiel
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

brian_merrifiel
New Contributor

I have my guest SSID and it has two user groups. One group for 24 hour access, and one for BYOD staff with 52 week access. I noticed when I registered via the CWP this morning it said to connect to either SSID. I had to pre-add my user to the BYOD group.

brian_merrifiel
New Contributor

Both destination SSID's are PPSK. I may have figured it out, testing a few things.

sderikonja1
Contributor

Have you considered using PPSK SSID for guests?

GTM-P2G8KFN