cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to update firmware on AP250 from 7.1r1 to 10.0r5. not working via Hivemanager - the update device link is not available. it is also not working via the gui link.

trying to update firmware on AP250 from 7.1r1 to 10.0r5. not working via Hivemanager - the update device link is not available. it is also not working via the gui link.

denis_appel
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

denis_appel
New Contributor

the Monitor page directions worked to upgrade via Hivemanager NG. Case Number:00280034 for the GUI issue.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Could you go to the Monitor page> Click on the host name of the device> Go to device configuration on the left hand side menu> apply a network policy in the drop down on this page? That should cause the Update Device button to function for you. For the firmware issue, we'll want to open a technical support case to dive in to that issue. If you could let me know the case number you're given after you submit the case, I can take the case from there.

denis_appel
New Contributor

Hivemanager formerly NG. on the gui link - when i click the APPLY button, downloading flashes for a second then disappears. normally it shows downloading , installing and then gives a message that it is completed. both for Chrome and IE. on the Hivemanager NG website the Update device is greyed out.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

What is the message you see when you try to update? And when you say HiveManager, do you mean HiveManager Classic or HiveManager formerly NG?

GTM-P2G8KFN