cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI stuck on monitor page, unable to see dashboard, maps, configure only shows Monitor page

UI stuck on monitor page, unable to see dashboard, maps, configure only shows Monitor page

adm
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

This means your entitlement keys have expired. You will be locked to this page until you enter a new key. You'll want to talk to your sales engineer to renew your entitlement keys. If you can email me the number of devices you have (communityhelp@aerohive.com), I can generate a temporary entitlement key that will last for 30 days to tide you over while you work with sales.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

adm
New Contributor
Hi thanks for the quick reply, figured it out and have talked to our partner Advania , and they are in the process of renwing,

Regards
Agust

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

This means your entitlement keys have expired. You will be locked to this page until you enter a new key. You'll want to talk to your sales engineer to renew your entitlement keys. If you can email me the number of devices you have (communityhelp@aerohive.com), I can generate a temporary entitlement key that will last for 30 days to tide you over while you work with sales.

GTM-P2G8KFN