Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access data! License error but all licenses are valid. 19.5.1.7-NGVA

Unable to access data! License error but all licenses are valid. 19.5.1.7-NGVA

info43
New Contributor

Hello everyone,

we are experiencing one serious issue with our HiveManager NG, the issue started 2 weeks ago. 

The admins are able to log in but no data is present in the dashboard ( sometimes shows the data ) and under "Summary" returns the error "Unable to access data" , 30 seconds later pops the window to accept the EULA Agreement, the document is a little bit awkard because the data in it no longer valid is, it says something about EULA 2017. I am not able to see any organizations anymore, once in a while pops up the yellow bar that a license has expired but none of them are expired, I have already orderd a test license to test it but the issue still persists. I have already contacted the support but no one has called. The errors are varying between "Unable to access data" , "An unknown error has occured" , " One of your license has expired" .

The server is a VM and it's running on SSD , 32GB RAM and 8 cores. I don't see any performance issue in the management console, the services are all up and running.

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately that sounds like an issue you'll want to work with support on. I see you mentioned you've made a case, I would suggest raising the priority on your case to see if you can get a faster response from our support team.

GTM-P2G8KFN