cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login successfully using custom CWP.

Unable to login successfully using custom CWP.

robert_davies
New Contributor

We have created a custom CWP using 'import html' The captive web portal has been applied to a test policy which has one of our 'APs' assigned. The problem we are having is.. we have four fields that guests use to fill in their information in order to login. We have set the first three fields as 'required' and the fourth field as not required. Once this has been set and applied to the AP, when a guest fills in the captive portal information they have to fill information into all four fields in order to be successful. If you do not fill in the fourth field you are prompted that you must fill all the required details. Has anybody else seen this before? My custom files have been sent to our support company who applied it to their system. They say it is fine and can gain access without entering the fourth field. I have run 'clear web-directory' whilst ssh to the AP and then done a full update and restart. Still no joy.

8 REPLIES 8

robert_davies
New Contributor

Has anybody else had the same issue that i have had with the required field still applying even though it has been removed in the html?

robert_davies
New Contributor

Many thanks for taking a look Sam.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I've emailed you directly but just to keep the post updated, I reviewed the file myself and with several of our most senior techs, but unfortunately we aren't familiar enough with html to tell you why that field is required. I'm very sorry we couldn't be more helpful here, but hopefully another community user will have more luck.

robert_davies
New Contributor

Many thanks Sam

GTM-P2G8KFN