cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Virtual Appliance console login access? I install the Virtual appliance but i can't get it on console access as i have no login credential. Please provide the credential .

Virtual Appliance console login access? I install the Virtual appliance but i can't get it on console access as i have no login credential. Please provide the credential .

chingsiang_lim
New Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mat_do
New Contributor III

virtual appliance admin web page on port 3000 : admin/aerohive

console login : no access for customers, access thru aerohive support when needed.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

mat_do
New Contributor III

Either change your vapp settings in your esxi or upgrade (I advise to you to upgrade)

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

Ok, so if I need to modify the hostname of my hivemanager 11.26.3.6, how can I do?

mat_do
New Contributor III

You can't access the virtual appliance management on port 3000 because I think it doesn't exist on 11.26.3.6. This feature has been introduced in 12.8. You need to upgrade.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

I'm encountering an issue with Hivemanager NG onprem, I cannot open the virtual appliance management on port 3000, it is very strangeā€¦ I've 11.26.3.6

GTM-P2G8KFN