cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

We are currently using Ap121 via Hive Manager Classic. We want to buy new AP 121s. But as you know, AP 121 is the end of life product.We are considering buying Ap122 instead of Ap121 .Can I manage the Ap 122 Access Points with the HiveManager Classi

We are currently using Ap121 via Hive Manager Classic. We want to buy new AP 121s. But as you know, AP 121 is the end of life product.We are considering buying Ap122 instead of Ap121 .Can I manage the Ap 122 Access Points with the HiveManager Classi

mustafa_sever
New Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

mustafa_sever
New Contributor

Thank you .

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes, HiveManager Classic can support AP122s. You can check what hardware is compatible with the HiveManager platform in the release notes for the HiveManager version. For example, the latest version of HiveManager Classic release notes: https://docs.aerohive.com/330000/docs/help/english/documentation/8.2r2e_HM_ReleaseNotes.pdf

GTM-P2G8KFN