Aerohive Migrated Content
Questions and discussions related to old aerohive products migrated over
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi everyone. I got a problem and need some help. 8 of 38 AP 130 run on 99% 5Ghz Tx Drop 7 of 38 other AP130 run on 70% Tx Airtime The Access points are in 5 different Buildings. WLAN is almost not working. How can i fix this?

Hi everyone. I got a problem and need some help. 8 of 38 AP 130 run on 99% 5Ghz Tx Drop 7 of 38 other AP130 run on 70% Tx Airtime The Access points are in 5 different Buildings. WLAN is almost not working. How can i fix this?

How can i export the self-registration guests list from aerohive's portal? Scripts and that involve API calls are possible options for me. Thanks

We have aerohive access points that link to the cloud portal. On the administrative side of the portal under ID Manager -> Total Guest Accounts there is a self registration Guests tab that allows you to see all of the users currently signed on. As of...

ckrit by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am trying to add a new AP 650 but it does not connect to the Hive manager, cli sh capwap client shows all the right values as my other 50+ aps,

I am trying to add a new AP 650 but it does not connect to the Hive manager, cli sh capwap client shows all the right values as my other 50+ aps, but this one does not register. Have tried to remove and add again and have reset the AP any help is app...

adm by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I want to import the maps from a HMOL system, to a new HivemanagerNG system. The HivemanagerNG system has only 1 admin account and the maps tab is not visible . How can I get this tab to show or otherwise import the maps from the previous system?

I want to import the maps from a HMOL system, to a new HivemanagerNG system. The HivemanagerNG system has only 1 admin account and the maps tab is not visible . How can I get this tab to show or otherwise import the maps from the previous system?

zaheeds by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
GTM-P2G8KFN