cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are implementing a Dual-SSID CWP Guest network. We have it setup with employee authentication. I am wondering if there is a way that once the guest is approved, if they could automatically join the second guest SSID?

We are implementing a Dual-SSID CWP Guest network. We have it setup with employee authentication. I am wondering if there is a way that once the guest is approved, if they could automatically join the second guest SSID?

jschaff
New Contributor II
2 REPLIES 2

jschaff
New Contributor II

Sam Pirok,

Thank you for the quick reply. I thought that would be the case, but thought I would reach out to make sure.

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Unfortunately we don't have a way to push a user who has self registered over to the PPSK ssid automatically at this time. I would recommend reaching out to your sales engineer to submit a feature request to see if we can add that functionality in to a later release of ExtremeCloud IQ (formerly HiveManager NG).

GTM-P2G8KFN