cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when I try to unmanage a device, I see the following error: "Unable to access data" and nothing happens. The number of managed devices=60, licenced=59. I can't updates devices now.

when I try to unmanage a device, I see the following error: "Unable to access data" and nothing happens. The number of managed devices=60, licenced=59. I can't updates devices now.

systeembeheer5
New Contributor
5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Yes we are working to resolve this issue, and it should be fixed in a later release.

systeembeheer5
New Contributor

Ok, now i understand the problem. It is an issue in the current version of ExtremeCloud IQ, wil this issue be solved in the future?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

There is an issue currently in ExtremeCloud IQ that doesn't allow the removal or unmanaging of devices to clear a license mismatch. Currently the only solution is to apply a key to the GUI. You can also reach out to your sales engineer to request a temporary key while you work on purchasing a new permanent key.

systeembeheer5
New Contributor

Hello Sam, Thank you for your response. The solution you gave me, is one we already started but I don't understand why the second option "Add License or Unmanage Devices" on the screen does'n work. When I want to unmanage a device the problem should also be solved so that I can manage my other 59 devices in case of a problem. Now my complete environment is locked until the new license has arived. I even can't delete a device from my devicelist. In my opinion an 'Unmanage Device' or 'Delete Device' must always be an options that works. The button 'Unmanage Devices' results in an Error: "Unable to access data". In my opinion this is a Bug because I it is an option in the Hivemanager but does not work. Is there another workaround for my problem?

GTM-P2G8KFN