cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are running AP250 and are currently using the built in radius to run an 802.1x network like most folks. The question is; do these work with SAML authorization or just the old school stuff?

We are running AP250 and are currently using the built in radius to run an 802.1x network like most folks. The question is; do these work with SAML authorization or just the old school stuff?

daniel_weber
New Contributor
3 REPLIES 3

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We support SAML login to the HiveManager for trusted admins, but we don't have any SSO options for individual users coming in to the network, they would all need to authenticate through the SSID security method you set. My apologies if we've misunderstood your question. I would also encourage you to file a feature request with your sales engineer to see if this is something we could add in the future.

daniel_weber
New Contributor

Sam,

I put in a ticket and I was told that SAML auth wasn't supported by Aerohive APs. Is this not the case?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

The AP250s are newer models so they should be able to work with any of our current features.

GTM-P2G8KFN