cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the procedure to manually update the certificate on the SR22XX and SR23XX switches?

What is the procedure to manually update the certificate on the SR22XX and SR23XX switches?

dparsons
Contributor

I have 50 switches that are in storage waiting for install and all will need to have the certificate updated. I need to know what the procedure is to do this and where is the new certificate? I would have been nice if there would have been a link to some documentation on this. I can also imagine all the switches that are at the distribution centers as well that will need this.

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

To update the certificate you would need to update the HiveAgent version, which will include the new certificate. This guide reviews how to manually update the HiveAgent version: https://thehivecommunity.aerohive.com/s/article/Updating-Hive-Agent-Firmware

Please keep in mind, only switches connecting to the Cloud HiveManagers will need to worry about the certificate, switches connected to on premises HiveManagers will not need to worry about this.

GTM-P2G8KFN