cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I being asked for an "entitlement key" when I try to go to HiveManager from "myhive"?

Why am I being asked for an "entitlement key" when I try to go to HiveManager from "myhive"?

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

In order to use HiveManager Classic, you need an entitlement key for the number of devices you are managing. You can purchase these keys in 1, 3, or 5 year increments. If you have not been asked for this before, it's likely that you had an entitlement key expire recently and it needs to be replaced. You would want to contact your sales engineer to renew these keys. If you want a temporary entitlement key that will last for 30 days while you work with your sales engineer to renew, please email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and let me know the number of devices you are using so I can make that temporary key for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

In order to use HiveManager Classic, you need an entitlement key for the number of devices you are managing. You can purchase these keys in 1, 3, or 5 year increments. If you have not been asked for this before, it's likely that you had an entitlement key expire recently and it needs to be replaced. You would want to contact your sales engineer to renew these keys. If you want a temporary entitlement key that will last for 30 days while you work with your sales engineer to renew, please email me at communityhelp@aerohive.com and let me know the number of devices you are using so I can make that temporary key for you.

GTM-P2G8KFN