cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do all of my AP 230's have a device health score of 6/100? The device is up and working with active clients reporting sporadic connectivity. Hardware score is 100 but the Config/Firmware score is 30/100. What quantifies this score?

Why do all of my AP 230's have a device health score of 6/100? The device is up and working with active clients reporting sporadic connectivity. Hardware score is 100 but the Config/Firmware score is 30/100. What quantifies this score?

tjones71
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Craig, we have several tickets filed with our engineering team to resolve the score card issue.. If you'd like to open a support case, we can add you to those tickets and update you on our progress. For now, it's best not to use those scores for troubleshooting.

halvorson_craig
New Contributor

HI Sam,

This issue is rampant for us lately! When we get reports of wifi issues over the last few weeks - almost every time we check the AP, the device health is at 6/100. We reboot the AP and sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.

What can we do? We are running 130, 230, 250, and 550 APs (most 130). All are running HiveOS 10.0r7a

tjones71
New Contributor

Mr. Pirok,

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. I have asked several engineers about the health score to no avail. As for the sporadic connectivity we are working with one of Extreme Network engineers to resolve this but if we get nowhere I may reach back out for your insight. Again I thank you!

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

We currently have a known issue with the health scores where the scores are not reporting accurately. For the sporadic connectivity issues, if you could grab tech data from an AP while it's having the issue and send that to me at communityhelp@aerohive.com, I can review it and let you know if I find anything helpful.

GTM-P2G8KFN