cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Channel / Wifi Power showing DOWN on both radios

Wifi Channel / Wifi Power showing DOWN on both radios

bauer3m
New Contributor II

Regardless of profile change and/or manual setting of the radio channel and power, the state of both radios remains DOWN. The AP is successfully connected to the Hivemanager and I am able to send reset commands to the AP through the portal...Does anyone know what to look for in the logs indicating a radio failure? Thanks in advance. I can post logs if needed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bauer3m
New Contributor II

Sam,

Thank you for your response...While following up on an RMA ticket I had for other units, the agent I was speaking with was able to resolve my issue....For some reason, that particular AP had all the SSID broadcasts off resulting in a DOWN state on both radios....Not sure how that one specifically got changed, but the issue is resolved now! Thanks.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

thomas_gasser
New Contributor

Now I resolved the issue by deleting and reconfiguration of the whole Hive configuration.

After that it worked.

Maybe there was a wrong configuration somewhere.

thomas_gasser
New Contributor

bc5e26f0a8d845e598466926d3b24464_0690c000007SPaMAAW.pngThe Admin State on both radios is set to UP.

AnonymousM
Valued Contributor II

So that sounds like the radios are set to down. If you go back to edit the AP, what do you show as the admin state?

3e63ea18acf6491b892ff322af269422_0690c000007SPUOAA4.png

thomas_gasser
New Contributor

The output says, Link down.

But the Admin State on the AP is UP, the Channel and the Power is on Auto.

I just tried to set the Channel and the Power manually, but it doesn't change.

Interface Channel select state Primary channel Channel width Power ctrl state   Tx power(dbm) Use Last Selection   

--------- --------------------- ---------------- ------------- --------------------- ------------- ---------------------

Wifi0   Disable(Link down)  Down       20      Disable(Link down)  Down     Channel:No Power:No 

Wifi1   Disable(Link down)  Down       20      Disable(Link down)  Down     Channel:No Power:No

GTM-P2G8KFN