cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wlan priorization - Is there a way to have assign one SSID Profile to have priority over another SSID Profile, or a user profile to have priority over another

Wlan priorization - Is there a way to have assign one SSID Profile to have priority over another SSID Profile, or a user profile to have priority over another

marcio
New Contributor

I saw the same question, but found a feature in Ruckus called: "WLAN PRIORIZATION". With it, I can prioritize one ssid over another and privilege one user. Can I do this on Aerohive? How to configure it?

Thank you very much,

Marcio - HX Brasil

5 REPLIES 5

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking here. You want to limit the number of users per SSID, per radio, or something else?

dparsons
Contributor

Out of curiosity what would cause there to be a limit on the number of users? Why would you limit it and how would you do it?

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately we don't have a way to do that, but if you'd like to file a feature request with your sales engineer, we can see about adding that feature to a later release.

marcio
New Contributor
Sam,

Thank you my friend! I want a feature that privileges SSID over another. If i have a limit of connection of 17000 users and a user of a SSID high need to connect, other user (SSID low) will disconnected. Did you get it? Is it possible!?

Thanks,
Marcio - HX Brasil
GTM-P2G8KFN