cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can support me with the following questions. Can you make an HA configuration in hive manager classic and hivemager NG? What is required to implement it in each of the two scenarios?

You can support me with the following questions. Can you make an HA configuration in hive manager classic and hivemager NG? What is required to implement it in each of the two scenarios?

GustavoD
New Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

GustavoD
New Contributor

Hi Sam

Thank you for your time, the advice helped me.

Kind Regards

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

I believe licenses are shared between the two HiveManager instances so you wouldn't need to purchase additional licenses. You would need active support in order to file the case to request that support enable this feature for you. Unfortunately I don't have a manual I can give you, as the process is almost entirely internal to the support team.

GustavoD
New Contributor

One more question.

What do I need to do an HA between two classic hivemanager: license, active support, what considerations should I take? Could you support me with some manual to perform the procedure or when you lift the ticket, do you do it?

Kind Regards

samantha_lynn
Esteemed Contributor III

You can set up HA with HiveManager Classic, but not with HiveManager (formerly NG). You'd need to open a support ticket to start setting up HA, as it requires shell access that a technician needs to assist you with.

GTM-P2G8KFN