cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion: recommended software versions should be available for download (EXOS 22.7.1.2-patch1-8)

Suggestion: recommended software versions should be available for download (EXOS 22.7.1.2-patch1-8)

Frank
Contributor
I'm not complaining, I'll be patient, I just wanted to mention:
I was looking for software updates for my switches, looked at the recommendations and saw that the "October 8 2019" recommendation for an X620 is "EXOS 22.7.1.2-patch1-8". So off I go to the downloads page, try to sift through "summitX-22.7.1" and only find "summitX-22.7.1.2-patch1-3" from Sep.4

I know, I probably got caught between the announcement and the release/re-index of the download page, so I'll wait a couple of days and try again. Just wanted to let you know that there was something off.

Oh, and between your documentation, gtac-KB and "The Hub" - you're doing an outstanding job! Much appreciated!

Frank
1 REPLY 1

Drew_C
Valued Contributor III
Hi Frank, we jumped the gun a bit on publishing the update to the recommendations page. I'm checking with the team now to find out when we can get the EXOS code posted. I'm guessing we can do that today considering the release notes were published yesterday. Sorry about that.

Thanks also for the compliments! We don't always hear about the things we're doing right ?
GTM-P2G8KFN