cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

NateParks_
New Contributor

I have two AP’s that i am trying to register in ExtremeCloud IQ and i keep getting a message stating that “a stake record of the device was found in the redirector” 

the serial numbers of the two AP’s are 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

Please call GTAC (https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact/) or let’s summon @Sam Pirok.

Cheers,

Tomasz

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tepi47 , thanks for reaching out and providing that serial number. I see that AP as still registered to a different inventory. I’ve emailed the previous owner of the AP to confirm a transfer of ownership, once we have this confirmation I can free that device up for you. If you are able to contact the previous owner to ask them to respond to my email, that might speed things up for us. 

tepi47
New Contributor

Hi @Sam Pirok my device can'’t add to extremecloudIQ. Can you help me. My seri :02301602190307. Thks

mcoost
New Contributor

Thank you @Sam Pirok  for such a quick response. Works perfectly now!!!

michal

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michal, that device should be free now, thank you for that picture. Please let me know if you have any further trouble adding that device to your inventory. 

mcoost
New Contributor
896f8525d4094e798f1ce2041f6f808b_305543f1-e87e-4548-95e6-dcfdcaf6f711.jpg

Hi @Sam Pirok, can you please help me to release 01221702163214 as I got the “a stake record of the device was found in the redirector”  error.

Thank you very much, Michal

GTM-P2G8KFN