cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

NateParks_
New Contributor

I have two AP’s that i am trying to register in ExtremeCloud IQ and i keep getting a message stating that “a stake record of the device was found in the redirector” 

the serial numbers of the two AP’s are 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

Please call GTAC (https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact/) or let’s summon @Sam Pirok.

Cheers,

Tomasz

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40

eduardo_cruz
New Contributor III

Hi @Sam Pirok, I also got the a stake record of the device was found in the redirector error.  Can you please release 06501909160479.  That would be awesome. 

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tepi47 , thanks for checking in. I’ve emailed the previous owner a few times now, but I have not heard back yet. I will continue trying to reach them, but unfortunately I won’t be able to remove the old records for this AP until I do hear from them. You might also want to try opening a support ticket for this request, it’s possible they might have more luck reaching the previous owner. Please also feel free to keep checking in with me, I will keep trying to contact the previous owner on my side as well. 

tepi47
New Contributor

@Sam Pirok Can you help me?

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries @tepi47 , I’ve emailed the previous owner and I’ll let you know when I hear back from them so we can free that device up for you. 

tepi47
New Contributor

tks @Sam Pirok , i buy my ap online. So, i don't know that.

GTM-P2G8KFN