cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

A stake record of the device was found in the redirector.

NateParks_
New Contributor

I have two AP’s that i am trying to register in ExtremeCloud IQ and i keep getting a message stating that “a stake record of the device was found in the redirector” 

the serial numbers of the two AP’s are 

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tomasz
Valued Contributor II

Hi,

Please call GTAC (https://www.extremenetworks.com/support/contact/) or let’s summon @Sam Pirok.

Cheers,

Tomasz

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40

SamPirok
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for that screen shot. Unfortunately that is not the VIQ this AP is currently/ was last registered to. Can you confirm the serial number to make sure I’m looking at the correct records here? 

eduardo_cruz
New Contributor III
c9b4f591113f4a579dd89b0f5c191df4_0579d743-c9a0-4637-9229-6586f2fa74ca.png

SamPirok
Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know Eduardo, could you tell me the VIQ name of the XIQ instance you were previously managing this device in? You can find that by going to Global Settings> VIQ Management. 

eduardo_cruz
New Contributor III

@Sam Pirok, This device is managed by me for the previous 4 months in a demo.

SamPirok
Community Manager

Hi Eduardo, thanks for letting me know. I see that device is still registered to a different user in our system. I’ve emailed the previous owner for confirmation that we can release this AP from the old inventory, as soon as I hear back on that I can release this device for you. If you are still in contact with the previous owner and can encourage them to respond to my email, that may help speed things up. Please let me know if you have any questions in the mean time. 

GTM-P2G8KFN